๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿงก $25/HR! ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿš› MOVING HELPERS ๐Ÿ”จ YARD WORKERS ๐Ÿงน HARD WORKING!

MOVING HELPERS ๐Ÿ”จ YARD WORKERS ๐Ÿงน HARD WORKING!
Palm Springs, CA
United States

Category  Services > Labor / Move

Description
Do you have a moving truck to load or unload? Do you have large items and need another set of hands? Do you need something assembled? We've got you covered!

Are the weeds taking over your yard? Have a landscaping project or makeover you need a hand with? Have dirt to move, or ditches to dig? We'd love to help!

We also do painting, garage clean-out, debris clean-up, or any other labor- related task you can think of!

All workers are are COVID-19 compliant for your safety and theirs, wearing gloves and masks at all times.

Founded out of the COVID-19 crisis on the belief that every American that wants to work should not be denied the opportunity, the majority of our employees are folks whose jobs have been affected due to COVID-19, and need to supplement their income, or are students. All workers are hardworking and local to Palm Springs.

Here at Community Labor Partnership we strive to bring honest hard-working individuals together with community members in order to create a win-win situation. We are a family-owned and operated national franchise that knows the value of hard work and customer satisfaction.

Our rate is $25 per hour per worker, with a $125 job minimum per worker- if the job requires less than 5 hours to complete. We require a 40% deposit to book; the remaining 60% is payable at the completion of the dayโ€™s work. Customer provides all tools and/or equipment needed to complete the job.

To book a worker call us at 1-805-742-6084

Our office hours are 8am-8pm Monday through Sunday.

Feel free to visit and book through our website too @ www.communitylaborpartnership.com

We look forward to helping you out!
Map
Address
Ratings
View Count 73