For qualified applicants we are happy to negotiate on lease terms. Make us an offer.
Please email me if you'd like to view my video tour for this unit or see furniture layout diagrams.
We recently completed a remodel on this spacious 3-4 BR apartment in the mission. Can be used as a 3 or 4 bedroom apartment. This unit tastefully mixes original Victorian details such as pocket doors and ornate moldings with modern comforts like architect-designed brand new kitchen and baths. So many features!
Top Floor Unit full of natural light!
* Huge eat-in kitchen with room for dining table (see layout in photos)
* Gorgeous original hardwood floors throughout
* New double-pane Marvin windows throughout
* Brand new high end appliances from Kitchenaid and Whirlpool, including dishwasher and garbage disposal.
* Durable white quartz counter
* French door stainless steel refrigerator
* Brand new cabinets with dove-tail draws and soft-close hinges
* Open kitchen shelving
* Grohe faucets
* Brand new plumbing and electrical
* In-unit washer / dryer in small laundry room with side by side machines.
* Carrara marble hexagon floor in both bathrooms
* Toto toilets
* One bathroom has a black clawfoot tub for relaxing baths, the other bathroom has a subway tile shower.
* Stunning round sky light in entryway
* Front porch
* Open floor-plan with generous bedrooms, living room and eat-in kitchen.
* Shared outdoor space in back
* On 24th street at South Van Ness this apartment is 2 blocks from Bart, with easy access to highway 101.
* Walking distance to the best cafes, bars and restaurants including: Philz Coffee, Wise Sons Deli, Beretta restaurant, an organic grocery store, Papalote Burritos, Humphry Slocombe gourmet ice cream, Blue Bottle Coffee, Mission Pie, and countless other great Mission bars and restaurants.
* Walking distance to Bernal Hill, Dolores and Precita Parks. Bernal Hill has wonderful wild blackberries in the Summer
Landlord pays Water and Trash, tenants pay PG&E.
Security deposit is one month rent.
Email to arrange a tour.